Monday 22 August 2016

Another Rich Sugar Mummy in USA Is Searching for a Boy

Posted By: Unknown - 15:18

Share

& Comment


Those of you looking for a rich Sugar Mummy in USA (United States of America) should come in here, seems today is your lucky day. But are you willing to leave your country and relocate to US? She will send all the money you need to process your travel visa. This lady is hungry for an African Guy!


Those of you looking for a rich Sugar Mummy in USA (United States of America) should come in here, seems today is your lucky day. But are you willing to leave your country and relocate to US? She will send all the money you need to process your travel visa. This lady is hungry for an African Guy! mom11 A US based sugar mummy popularly known as Cleo wants a new boy lover from any African Country. She didn’t hide any words in the mail she sent to us. I am Cleo, based in the Chicago, United States. I will be coming to Africa for a 2-3weeks holiday and would love if you can connect with a young strong African guy who knows how to please a woman on be.d. He must be endowed and know ho to use the thing well. He should be below 35 years and be willing to go with me to all my parties and join me back to US. Any interested hot guy should send 2 full photographs to you and their contact to you guy at BBM: 58C1D754. . If they don’t have BBM, let them drop their contact email and number in comment I will check it myself. – The lucky guy will be well compensated.

About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

3 comments:

  1. I want sugarmummy to date,please call me or email me on Banuharuna69@gmail.com or call me from Ghana with this number +233)0554669965

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want sugarmummy to date,please call me or email me on Banuharuna69@gmail.com or call me from Ghana with this number +233)0554669965

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my beautiful dear friend. i am Sakhi from Afghanistan im simply looking for someone who really love me. If you want to choose me. here's my contact +93780515130 I'll take care of you as your lifetime partner and i'll make your life happy and learn something new in this life.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To 9jaspiralsng™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Built with Blogger Templates.