Wednesday 31 August 2016

Rich Sugar Mummy In Jakatar Indonesia Is Looking for A Cute Boy

Posted By: Unknown - 14:55

Share

& Comment


Rich Sugar Mummy In Jakatar Indonesia Is Looking for A Cute Boy
She is one of the richest women in Jakatar Indonesia. Bretty is in her late 20s and is in need a sugar boy who will share in her wealth while satisfying her emotional longings.
She said to SMF that the young chap must be between the age of 23 to 31 and must be handsome and strong in bed activities and may come from any part of the world as she is willing to fund travel expenses, accommodation and still pay huge sum at the end your stay with her in Jakatar which is the capital city of Indonesia.
Sugar mummy Bretty has promised that anyone she will come back to this page to see the different comment from which she will contact anyone who she finds fit for the job as described.


How to Hook with Rich Sugar Mummy In Jakatar

As such if you think you are the right guy for Bretty, simply drop a comment in the comment as this sugar mummy is willing to divide her gold and give a portion.

If you meet the requirement, simply drop a comment with a little description of your self and how lovable you can be…..

We at SugarMummyFinder wish you well…


About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name Figardy. Im 23 years old. I live in Bandung, Indonesia. If you travelling to my city, call me if you need a partner. my number is +628112251094 and i also have Whatsapp. Dont forget to stop by.

      Delete
  2. Im Faiz 31yo and i intrest about please call me +60143566720 im from malaysia kl

    ReplyDelete
  3. im daniel 23 y.o strong and wild at bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Simon aged 25 years ...am from Uganda and am ready to do anything that person who has picked me to be with her.....I don't have money but please I need a sugar mummy to be with..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my beautiful dear friend. i am Sakhi from Afghanistan im simply looking for someone who really love me. If you want to choose me. here's my contact +93780515130 I'll take care of you as your lifetime partner and i'll make your life happy and learn something new in this life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sugar mummy 😊 My name is fahi . Age 33 years , location Jakarta . I'm sportsman . My whatsapp number is +6281284641091 .. I don't know that website is real or just fake but I try to look good life and successfully

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm Jamal who lives in Jkt, Indonesia. So here's my whatspp number:+62-815-8384-240

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm Jamal who lives in Jkt, Indonesia. So here's my whatspp number:+62-815-8384-240

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter your comment...Hello,My name is Felix from Nigeria.I can and ready to satisfy any Lady that can help me.I am tall and slim and with me ,any women is a pet.08126170061

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is yoh, 23yo, from bekasi. If u wanna know me better, call me 081285833171

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im Roy , singaporean , residing in indo , give me a whatsapp number , ill hot u up with some pics ✌

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is james I live in jakarta Indonesia I am 25 years old this is my whatsapp number 0895391283481

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi 23 year old from Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  14. text me +628981368666

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To 9jaspiralsng™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Built with Blogger Templates.