Wednesday 31 August 2016

I got A lot of Money But My boyfriend is Cheating: I need A guy for $2500 Monthly

Posted By: Unknown - 15:36

Share

& Comment


My name is Ketie, I am 27 years old and my I have a lot of money that can take care of a man for the rest of his life but I find my boyfriend cheating on me. I just called it over this weekend…. Sugar mummy finder, I need a guy who is handsome, loving and will remain faithful to me, I can pay his allowance monthly of $2500 plus house and a car to live well.



All I need is love, care and faithfulness. If you are interested, simply SHARE THIS and drop a comment in your box below

About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

1 comments:

  1. I am over interested am not interested with the money I just like you wanna make you feel happy mehn and enjoy love

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To 9jaspiralsng™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Built with Blogger Templates.