Tuesday 13 September 2016

Amanda Afriyie Replies On Her Leaked Nude S**x Tape Video

Posted By: Unknown - 14:51

Share

& Comment


Amanda Owusu Acquah known as Amanda Afriyie the wife of Ghanaian footballer Afriyie Acquah, has at last break her silence on the leaked sex tape saga what goes viral in social media few months ago.
On how the nude video got leaked, Amanda said, “So I was in Germany when I received a call from a friend concerning the leak thing. Instantly, I simply gone down on my knees and was like O! The lord, this present yr also? I could not just help it because I’ve been using a great offer inside this current intimate partnership.”

Jessica Lebene accused of Leaked Amanda Afriyie explicit Sex Tape

She also disclosed she will ever rather than give nude photo or movie to her lover. Which, based on her, is because she wouldn’t know where her partner’s phone would be in the next minute.
“If I’m even provided a million dollars to send nude photo or video, even without my face, I won’t. I’m not gonna do that any further due to experience that I have been by way of; since you will probably not know in which your partner’s cell telephone will be in the following minute,” she argued. Amanda experienced this advice to all and sundry: “If you’ve not been through something like this, you would still enjoy sending nude pictures out there. Prevention is better than cure. If I had met someone to advise me on this, I’m uncertain I would have gone through all these bad moments in life. I’ve learn my classes,” she ended.

About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To 9jaspiralsng™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Built with Blogger Templates.