Tuesday 13 September 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 155

Posted By: Unknown - 02:45

Share

& Comment


I and Sarah still keep dancing. I placed my hands on her bumbum and she began to shake it in a more intense way. I was beginning to enjoy myself and my OGA was also smiling in my trouser. My mood was getting back to normal already. I was cheerful and smiling now. Sarah turned over to give me a kiss. I reciprocated and take over the kiss. I kissed her passionately. I swallowed all her lips into my mouth and I began to lick it like sweet. We were so entrap in the passion of love.

I can see she was enjoying the kiss. I positioned my hands on her bossom as we kiss and begin to rub her bweast gently. I could see her n_pples was as hard as a rock. We broke up the kiss and I placed my mouth on her n_pples. I began to suck it like my life depends on it. We were already on the bed. I took a minute to take off my clothes leaving just my boxer on. I repositioned my mouth on her right n_pple. Sucking it like small baby. I changed to the left after sometime and I was sucking really hard on it when Adedoyin came back to the room from the bathroom. She was half clad as she was only tying a towel to her waist. She smiles as she met me and Sarah in a hot romance. She didn’t waste much of a time before she joined us on the bed. She grabbed hold of my OGA immediately from my boxer and she began to work on it up and down. She was strolling it with her two hands. The size of my OGA increased to triple of his normal size.

About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To 9jaspiralsng™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Built with Blogger Templates.